Here we present another of our LT Video Faves, this time featuring a very special hospitality employee - Louree Jefferson. The Banquet Services captain gets to know her Guests individually, but everyone always leaves with the same, heartfelt kit put together by Louree to remember her by. Plus, the red carpet is not just rolled out metaphorically...
"I don't care what they want. They can want the moon, and I will make it happen" Louree Jefferson
- A penny - to make sure you never go broke
- A rubber band - to stretch beyond your limits
- An eraser - to make mistakes disappear
- A string - to tie everything back together if it falls apart
- A marble - in case you lose yours
- Heart-shaped foil-wrapped chocolates - keep so you know someone loves you (Do not eat!)
"We are going home with hope. It is really great, she is a wonderful person"
Guest on Louree's actions
"Everybody supports what she's doing, which is infectious throughout the property, so everybody's looking for ways to do their own thing now"
With Louree on the shift rota for an event, Guests are - unsurprisingly - quick to sign the contract. Who is there to greet the Guest at the end of the real, living actual red carpet on the site inspection ? Yep, you've guessed it, Louree Jefferson with more big hugs for all.Glen Wilson, General Manager
"You cannot imagine how many businesses we have that return and it's because I really put my effort and my heart into them"
Written by Tom Metcalf